Thursday, July 11, 2013

Is It the End of Summer!??

Hi.

For those of you who follow this blog, I haven't posted in several days as my life has been a whirl wind. So nothing ceramic related today. but I'll share whats been going on this week at America's first certified organic grocery store. 

Its that time of year again. Its time for fresh kicks, sparkly gel-pens and organic granola bars. Thats right, its time to go back-to-school kids!!! Wait a minute, didn't a store e-mail just go out reminding employees that there will be a lot more kids in the store now that school is out? Oh well, lets sell some deli meats!

Three more signs of this size & style are in the works

My job as a signmaker and messenger is to voice the unfortunate news, that the days of aloe gel and A1 steak sauce are coming to an end. 

BTS is a sad time for many. But it just so happens to be my favorite holiday to sign for. My last two weeks of work will consist of lunch boxes, primary colors and googly-eyed, talking broccoli...what's better then that? 


Alrighty, I am off to a dear friend's wedding this weekend. Be back next week!


Strawberry Shortcake. Check out the puffs of whipped cream!


I am loving these scribbled marker meat kabobs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment